Friday 14 October 2016

50 New Year Wishes for Sister 2017

New Year Quotes 2017 for Sister - New Year brings new time, expectations, happiness, sorrows, success and many other things. We wish each other to motivate them in their life. We are going to post New Year quotes 2017 for Sisters.  On this day, New Year Quotes 2017 for Sister should be sent to your sister to wish her. Everyone start their life with new expectations, hope and aim of life. Quotations are the suggestion that gives you a hope.
Sister is blessing that nature gifts us. How much you fight with her but there must be a soft corner for your sister that you always kept reserved for her in your heart. As a younger brother or sister, you should support her in every situation. You should send her new year wishes to motivate her in her life. We provide you some NewYear Wishes 2017 for Sister, images, wishes, sms, greetings that can be sent through text and calls. Life gives you another chance and it’s your responsibility to forget the past and make this chance perfect.
New Year Quotes for Sister 2017

See more: 

50 Heart Touching New Year Quotes for Sister 2017:

1.       “I wish you a very Happy New Year to my sweetest sister ever”
2.       “May in this coming year, your all dreams comes true”
3.       “Let us gather and celebrate the beginning of the New Year with my sister”
4.       “I wish Happy New year to my sister and I wish you the best to reach your fondest goals”
5.       “I never felt alone and need any friend because I always have a sweet partner, Happy New Year Sister”
6.       “I wish my sister good health and prosperity in this year”
7.       “I wish the bond with my sister strengthens this New Year”
8.       “I wish this New Year fill your life with happiness and joy”
9.       “May Allah protect my sister from any mishaps this Year”
10.   “I wish my sister find a nice guy to date this New Year”
11.   “Dear sister, wishing you a very happy new year with love”
12.   “To dear sister, I wish you a happy and fabulous new year”
13.   “Wish you laughter not smile, pure joy not just happiness in coming year”
14.   “Happy New year my dear sister and may you have a great peace of mind”
15.   “Wishing you happy new year and freedom from obstacles this year”
16.   “I wish my sister to find a suitable carrying friend in this new year”
17.   “To my great sister, thank you for the fun and memories we share in last year”
18.   “I wish your place is not ravaged by any storm in this new year”
19.   “I wish you can motivate your kids this year”
20.   “I sincerely pray for your success in this year”
21.   “I wish you can put your past behind and move on with new responsibilities this year”
22.   “I wish your boyfriend finally proposes to you this year”
23.   “I wish you will get new job in this year”
24.   “May this year brings loads of joy and fun in your life”
25.   “I wish my sister that she make this year perfect”
26.   “May this year gives my sister a courage, good health and prosperity”
27.   “Let’s welcome new year and get another chance to fix all the mistakes”
28.   “Wish you a wonderful, blissful and energetic New Year”
29.   “You can kid the world, but not your sister” (Charlotte Gray)
30.   “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there” (Amy Li)
31.   “Sisterly love is, of all sentiments, the most abstract. Nature does not grant it any functions” (Ugo Betti)
32.   “Sisters never quite forgive each other for what happened when they were five” (Pam Brown)
33.   “More than Santa Claus, your sister knows when you’ve been bad and good” (Linda Sunshine)
34.   “In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips”(Author)
35.   “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet”
36.   “Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tear”
37.   “May the gift of happiness, love and peace be yours as you make a new start this year”
38.   “May Allah bless you and keep you always safe and happy this year”
39.   “My wish and blessing is not only for today but for the rest of life”
40.   “Dear sister, we grow up together, may Allah give you many happiness this year”
41.   “For a lovely sister, I send new year greetings and wishes for a prosperous new year”
42.   “May each and every day of the New year brings you lots of happiness”
43.   “I wish my sweet sister A happy new Year and will be looking forward to having a fantastic year”
44.   “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us t get it right” (Oprah Winfrey)
45.   “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream”(Aristotle)
46.   “Another fresh new year is here…Another year to live”(William Arthur Ward)
47.   “To banish worry, doubt, and fear…To love and laugh and give”(William Arthur Ward)
48.   “Time is the school in which we learn and time is the fore in which we burn”(Delmore Schwartz)
49.   “The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family”(Thomas Jefferson)
50.   “I wish my sister that this year is full of things that have never been.”

No comments:

Post a Comment